Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 September 2012

Wedding Papercrafts - Patterned Confetti Boxes






Selection of wallpaper


My chosen wallpaper

First I used a ruler to draw a rectangle 10cm x 26cm.

With a pencil and ruler I marked 4 points trying to keep the same distance between each.

Then I used a hole punch to create these holes.


Then using an empty Yankee Candle (I didn't have a compass, haha) I drew a circle 8cm in diameter.


Then i cut everything out.

You then need to apply some glue along the bottom inside edge of the wallpaper and around the wallpaper circle and hold it in place until the glue has dried. Also glue where the seams overlap.


Then you need to cut two lengths of ribbon 25cm long.

Thread each end through the hole and knot on the inside to secure them.


Here is my finished example of a confetti box.

For the confetti, gather together a selection of tissue papers to match the confetti boxes. Using scissors cut out little hearts from the tissue paper. Mix up the coloured hearts and fill each box.





You can also cut hearts from tracing paper and book paper. The top image is Alice in wonderland confetti! They have used an Alice in wonderland book to cut hearts from! i love this idea. 

What do you think? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment