Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 24 September 2012

Handmade Felt Cath Kidston Stanley Decorations


To create this Cath Kidston Stanley dog I used the template which is in the Cath Kidston book Sew! I shrunk the template down to a smaller size to make it suitable to make decorations.

I have had an order for 126 Stanley decorations from a lady in San Diego. she is going to use them to help with a dog rescue project.

Here is the process of making the decorations.

Here is the template that I am using to create the decorations.



I cut out a lot of the pattern ready to sew them up!

Here are some Stanley dog's stitched and ready for the embellishments.



I used brown felt to cut out the ears and stuck them on!

She would like 63 of the dogs with Cath Kidston Provence Rose in blue.



For the other 63 she wanted a more Christmas style pattern so I have suggested these materials!

Which pattern do you like the best?





No comments:

Post a Comment