Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 August 2012

Wedding Papercrafts - gift bags

I got this book off my Auntie for my birthday. I am going to try out some of the projects!





Templates!


So first I used some tracing paper to draw out the template. Then to make my template easier to use i cut one out of thin card.

 I then made a template out of this white pearl effect card.

 I then bent along the edges before joining them together with double sided tape.

I used a craft knife to add a slit to the centre of the bag so the bag could close. Then I used a hole punch to create some holes to add this ribbon with little roses. you could also just use more cardboard for the handle but i thought ribbon would look more effective!

I bought these bows from the range as I thought they would match the ribbon quite well.



So here it is! Not bad for my first try!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment